Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here's a rant you think you know ALL about

I'm at work, trying to read up on the climatic crisis that's affecting our world, and its economy. I'm trying to think BIG, and smart and .... nerdy. But what am I really thinking? I'm thinking about taking a short trip to some unfamiliar place. I'm thinking of doing an all-girls trip to Goa. I'm thinking of the Audioslave playlist songs that are on a loop, in my mind. I am also noticing my flingers flying across the keyboard, showing flashes of bright yellow. Yes, that's the colour they're painted in. As I type, my mind is still wandering. I'm craving candy floss. And also, my mom's chocolate fudge. I'm also wondering, why my favorite blogger is not updating on a regular basis, and when will my fav blogger write about something really funny. Also, most importantly, why is my fav blogger suffering from self-esteem (read: are my blogs REALLY good) issues.

Anyway, so I've been considering free-lancing now. Not so much as 'I love to write' issue. More of, I want more money sort of a thing. There are days when I can take time off and do the free lancing bit. There are days I'd swear loudly and curse myself for signing up for it. Right now, we're at the former. So, I need free lancing assignments. I don't know whom to contact. So, maybe I'll get down to that once I am done writing some gibberish here.

I have thoughts, revelations and weirdly-true-but no-one-cares-to-say-so quotes streaming out of me, all the time these days. No, I doubt if I'm getting smarter. I think my mind is just getting too over-excited with the world it see's around. Here are some things I thought of. IF you try and knock off any of these to decorate on your blog, I'm going to KNOW. Believe me I will *waves fist*

1. The first self-made dish always turns out bad. The magnitude of bad increases with the number of people who wait to taste it.That is, they are directly proportional. 10 people= bad dish. 100 people= GROSE dish. 1000= Puke, possibly food poisioning, maybe death.

2. Women staring at you, even smilingly, are not thinking of your beauty at all. They're wondering when you got your last wax. True story.

3. The slangs you used in school got lost when you went to college. They come up again, strangely so, later in your life and you can't believe you ever used them.

4. You can have a decent conversation with yourself in your mind. If you're caught talking to yourself, you usually pas it off by casually whistling or pretending to sing. You can also stare angrily to show you do NOT appreciate being stared at.

5. Google is the answer to all your questions. I mean, seriously!

6. It's better to be ignorant than smart. You make friends faster.

7. Everyone wants a good listener around.

8. Please nod when someone tells you something.

9. Washroom is full of awesome gossip.

10. It's so cool to have your own extension number.

11. It's funny to watch an awkward couple on a date.

12. A glass of soda can set all your troubles away.

13. It's difficult to smile when the food you eat is not of your choice.

12. Everyone is paranoid about having their email hacked.

13. Dogs always eat your favorite toys.

14. Red lipstick can make you look incredible or horrendeous.

15. Ever wanted to stand up on your desk and scream in an extremely quiet room?

16. Cursing is like anger management.

17. The manufacturing of goodlooking men stopped sometime during 1945..AD'ish. A few inhabit the earth now.

18. How I Met Your Mother has no ending. Seriously. It's like 12 seasons of prank, and you SO got fooled!

19. It is easier to pick on a pimple than to wait for it to subside. Wait, easier? Better, I mean.

20. If you feel fat, you ARE fat. So stop asking and start exercising.

That's it for now. Later maybe, soon.

Tada!



2 comments:

Scribblers Inc said...

Oh. :|

"A"ustin said...

Where's that 'like' button on blogger. It'd be hit right about now!