Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A hamster is NOT a rat.

It is THAT time of the year, when I want to be gloomy (NO, I hardly PMS you know-it-all's). But anyhow, there is nothing outstandingly amazing that's been happening. Or maybe I'm wrong. As the blog progresses and if I can come up with earth shatteringly positive news, I'll mention it. For now, this. And since I'm tired out, right from my aching brain to my over-walked toe nails, I'm going to bullet point these.

> The corridor provides the BEST view- for the others to look at you and snigger.
> Scatter brain-ness is the worst hit disease. It's going to cause the downfall of the entire humanity. But as for now, I'm infected.
> Self obsessed, mirror hogging, I-want-everyone-to-hear-my-telephonic-conversations,staring into space and at my face frequently, randomly switching on the light in the middle of the night, room mates are a PAIN.
> Being forced to laugh at the worst jokes. Because he decides your pay cheque. So suck it up.
> Laughing uncontrollably at the stupidity of those bad jokes. Unfortunately though, he decides your pay cheque.So shut it up.
> NO facebook. Even worse- No gtalk, for 9 hours. Daily.
> View of fresh defecations early morning at the train station.
> Oh Why oh WHY the heat. And the lack of taxis
> Early mornings.
> Anything early.
> Sun burns.
> Wanting to watch movies, but no money. No company. No way
> Over dose of ear phones and blaring music, to mute the outside world.
> Thinking of a new "fitted" career for myself.Everyday.
> Old age setting in.
> NOT being able to yawn and stretch in office.
> Not being able to find a better profile picture.
> Mondays'.
> Over time without pay.

I think I've said enough. Expect a positive post from here on.

Shawarma.

3 comments:

Mr Happy said...

overtime without pay :P

Swetha Ramakrishnan said...

Get a Hamster ateeeddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Scribblers Inc said...

shawarma?! ofcourse! thats what was missing from my list...

as for the rest...
'wait for the rut
to fall in your gut,
cause a little splishy splash
Voila! you're a nut!'

Scribblers Inc.