Pages

Monday, July 02, 2012

Oh I'm so +ve


It's very unlike me to feel so positive, all the time. Its weird, and it's an emotion I can hardly keep up with. Anyhow, that's how we are right now, and that's how this post shall be.

There've been some 'ha'mazing discoveries on youtube, and I've found just the perfect way to use my free time, watching some great stand up comedians, doing their thanngg. Although, must I add, its difficult to keep a straight face in front of scowling 70-year-olds and 50 somethings passing by my work station after every mili second. They don't laugh at nothing. They are always angry and disapproving and they also have no business around my work space.

I bought three most amazing things, this weekend that made me very proud and very young. After being denied tickets for two consecutive shows for Amazing Spiderman, a friend and I walked around. And there, we saw something that made us shriek. Four rows of the best games, action figures and books. We spent maybe a total of 1.5 hours there, and came out with loaded bags. I bought a pack of Uno cards, a TRANSFORMER (sideswipe, thankyou) and...........JENGA!

 Of course, there were many who protested, smirked, poked and pointed at us, as we proudly displayed our buys on the round table in costa coffe. But the finger was duly given.

There are some official travel plans, to not a very amazing place, but yes, something is there. Next week seems slightly promising and there maybe some interesting things to look forward to.

Incidentally, I chanced upon this, and my world changed. http://f-o-o-d-p-o-r-n.tumblr.com/ now my hunger is insatiable. If this food can be cooked by any good man or woman, I will be their servant for life...(Kind of).

I've been reading up on aliens and various theories related to them, during my free time, at home. Its QUITE intriguing and slightly scary.

For now I shall sign off and get down to work. More awesomeness later, and be happy all ye faalooowwsss!

No comments: