Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The TIMES, They Are a Changin'

Hellooo HELLooooooo!

It's so ironical, that only y'day I was wondering how people find time to blog at their work place. And then I vaguely thought I'd only have time during weekends to update here. Numerous weekends have gone by, and this space has remained untouched. It's a thursday morning, and I know I have certain important calls to make. And I am doing what? I'm chilling (in the giuse of working). My computer screen is a little turned towards a blank stretch of wall today, so no one knows what I am upto. There's a good chance that they might just know anyway, since no one in my room works. That's another story.

YES, I have a job now, and TOI is going to make me rich (rich= pay my own mobile bills, incessent shopping and make secret trips across the country for "work"). Therefore, this is good.

I like my work.I'm so gald I started work in the wrong profession so I could understand and like my , now, work even more. Actually, come to think of it. There are so many things in my life that I am glad were just bad decisions, so I could appreciate the good ones more. hmm hmmm.

I sit next to the media sales people. And they are all born with woofers fitted inside their vocal cords. Most of my enerygy and concentration goes in trying to block out all the unnecessary jabbering and screaming. It's also rather unfortunate and sad that I share the same working space with two women who truly have dung brains and their converations reflect a negative intellectual graph.

I've been high on Avial music for the past two weeks. I wish I could really understand the language, and speak it. Malayalam is very interesting.

I miss Bombay, a LOT, but certain things about Delhi are highly endearing. I'm so torn between the two cities, that I need to move soon. To either Hyderabad or Banglore :P

My music classes are going okay, (I guess), but I know my music teacher might start paying me to not attend the classes. I usually go completely unpracticed, with just a sheepish smile and a request "can we run over what we learnt in the last class again.........plis..."

There's an important family wedding in August, in Kerela!! Our khandaan is ready to come for this one, it seems, since for the first time, the venue is not the same that has been repeating for almost a century.

There's a lot more that has been happening, but I need to jet.

More sooon-ish.

Love.

No comments: