Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

THIS is why Delhi has no comparison

Around the city, while I walk about, I see things that make me smile and whisper under my breath, " Sigh....DELHI."

No I don't hate the city, no I don't love it. It's very typical and that's what sets it apart.
Anyway, here are some pictures you'll like (or dislike) viewing. In any case, this is what I call a REAL show


That was outside a paan shop. Pretty interesting, huh ;)

Here are two classic pictures, that everyone has seen, zipping on the roads of the capital.



WOW.
....aaannndd here's another one



<3


Last but definitely not the least
Seen in a public toilet


Favorite




Fun, right? That's what I thought.
Stay tuned in for more of these...soon.

All the love
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahaah! am loving it. I miss the typicality so typical to the city :)

Scribblers Inc said...

HAHA...brilliant...almost makes me want to click a few and put em up!wait a minute...

Scribblers Inc.