Pages

Monday, July 04, 2011

A Little Bit of Nothing At All

I like this template. It's colourful, it's bright and it makes me want to keep openinig my blog page to see how it looks.

I've been cooking, lately. Nothing heavy-duty. Just desserts. So I bought a cookbook by Asha Khatu (who has been the field of gourmet vegetarian cooking for 20 years) called Delectable Desserts of the World. It's pretty interesting. I started with the simplest dish, called 'Brownie Pie.' I started a little apprehensive, thought I'd just end up making a disaster, the house would be on fire, we'd all die, etc etc. However, as luck and the precious and generous oven would have it, I could smell something promising after 5 mins of baking. I knew we had a winner.

It might not LOOK like a winner, okay. I had to make them into these small....balls, becuase they weren't very sticky and were falling to pieces when I started scraping them out of the container.

No jokes will be entertained on its presentation, kindly. It tastes delicious, let me assure you.
Here it is :)



No comments: