Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Calling from the corridor"

Recent Musings :

My work place has the old school attitude. Not in the annoying way, though. Only all forms of virtual socializing with the outside world is banned. Which is why we started an in- house, secret conversation mail. And yes, we know it's all tracked. But as I always say, the maximum damage cannot be more than losing our job. And anyway, my college seems to have produced a better 'displacement ' committee, than the counter.

Apart from being watched by at least 4 pair of eyes, all the time, through glass doors, work, all in all, is pretty decent. Maybe because I get no time to exercise my negative energies into disliking it, since I'm loaded with work from morning to evening.Or maybe because the place is actually growing on me. But most importantly, work keeps me busy. And busy is GOOD. Busy is necessary.

Upcoming/Recent events:

This month seems like a promising one. Hotness's birthday, two friends' upcoming visit, family time, and SALARY :)

Recent Plans/activities :

Everyday religious walk from work to station. I've decided to finally give an outlet to my cramped up thoughts and happy-to-scribble fingers, and so a little diary sits inside my messy bag. Cork on over introspection. No caffeine, even if it's for FREE. Serious plans on adopting a little Hamster. Raju, sadly, has left us, without a goodbye.

Miscellaneous developments

Replenished food cupboard. I've finally dropped my pay cheque in the bank. Got anti-glare glasses.
Also, corn on left foot. Frequent urges to bing more, right after a hearty meal.Sarcasm and cynicism, it's a "hello,welcome back" to you.


More updates later. For now, I'll call it a night.

No comments: