Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

We are going to be busy for a while...






...with THIS.


I know. It looks like a regular, run-of-the-mill gender biased, women minioritised  sort of a story. Or maybe like a Devil Wears Prada. But for some reason, I am expecting better. Anyhow, I've just paid 350 /- for this, it doesn't matter what direction this book flows in.

I had a lot many choices this time. There was a perfectly, absolutely, gripping, dark, thriller-suspense book that I came across, but I passed. And, another story of a family struggling through the Civil War. "Not right now," said my steaming cup of coffee. We need something light hearted, stereotypical and bordering senseless. Not that I am judging...this book by its cover. I am, actually.

Bah, in two days I shall be devouring this, with baked Lays. Cos I'm cool like that (also fat).

Lesseee....lessseeee  

No comments: