Pages

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Black book blogs.

SO I was separated from my direct connection with the world at large. When my laptop decided to die, all of a sudden. So there I was, blogging, updating, chatting and mailing, very happy and content in this little virtual world of mine.

The laptop suddenly spluttered. Made a weird "noise". And then, died. Just like that. I was transported into the wonderful world of flashback. Black and white, there I was , on the swing with you, on the sofa, bed, loo *cough *....... chair, table, college, home, floor, street, everywhere. I could see you EVERYWHERE. Like our existence was synonymous to each others. And I lost you before I could say bye bye.

Anyhow, after I snapped out of the world of drama, I realized how seriously, technology had engulfed me. That's when I spotted my old XIC registers. And leafed through each page. And realized how my entire one year was so beautifully hidden in these 5 registers. The one that really got my spirits up was the small black one. It probably has the best of my doodling works, my conversation with friends during class and a few short poems written here and there. Some of the pieces are as follows :

Feeding your fantasy,
as fantastical as,
an immortal cup of venom,
as surreal as life itself,
churns that perennial, colossal world,
that's
Virtual




Dog and the bone,
where the dog is me,
and the bone is you.

Where the tag is me,
and the chase is you.

Where the seek is me,
and the hide is you.

Where the fun is me,
and the game is YOU.

No comments: